Manufacturing in many sectors is on the rise again because they’ve been able to get new customers. In some sectors it never fell. But all types of manufacturers can always use more new customers.
The key to successful manufacturing is not having quality output. It’s not airtight processes. It’s not an able workforce. It’s not your capital base. It’s none of these things.
And its the ability to get new customers. Or, get more customers. However you want to look at it.
Regardless of what your company manufactures, regardless of whether you are the highest priced, or the lowest priced in your market, you have to get new customers. To make sales is the key.
But the world has changed. Your customers can find out a lot about the products, goods or services that they seek on the Internet. They don’t have to rely on your sales force or that of a distributor or supplier to decide what they want.
They can find a lot of this on the Internet.
But they don’t want to look hard for it.
They are people after all. And studies have shown that people take the easy route.
95% don’t look past the first page of results on Google
If you’re not on the first page of results, you’re basically invisible so it is hard to get new customers if you’re not.
We serve a number of manufacturers in a broad range of NAICS coded industries and we are very familiar with the process of determining the right set of keyword phrases that your ideal and most profitable customers use to find you or your competitors in search engines.
The following is a small sample of the types of manufacturing industries we serve
- Food Manufacturing
- Beverage and Tobacco Product Manufacturing
- Textile Mills
- Textile Product Mills
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing
- Wood Product Manufacturing
- Paper Manufacturing
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- Primary Metal Manufacturing
- Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing
- Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- Furniture and Related Product Manufacturing
- Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Air Transportation
- Support Activities for Transportation
To Get Started
For more information on how the best SEO and marketing experts at get new customers can help you get more customers for your business, call our service today (916) 235-8698 or contact us for a free initial consultation on how to get new customers.