Does Social Media Management Make Sense for Your Business?
With so many of your customers interacting with their favorite brands, small businesses and their friends through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, Yelp and many more social media networks and applications each day, it’s easy to socialize with them and make them your friends too – if you know how, have something unique and valuable to offer, and have the time to take the time to show them you care.
Social Media, managed correctly, can get you more new customers.
Daily time spent on social media networks is growing wildly. As any good business owner knows, personal recommendations are the most powerful form of advertising and social media networks are the new platform for personal recommendations.
But with privacy laws and related legal issues, how can a business profitably (remember – we’re thinking like you) engage with their customers through social media in a way that makes sense – and profit? (that word again)
That’s where the experts at Summit Marketing come in to help you Get New Customers. We can conduct a “Social Media Marketing Audit” to examine your business and develop a “go/no go” evaluation and recommendation.
If it does make sense, we’ll suggest some best business practices for implementation by your staff or our Summit Marketing staff.
If it doesn’t make sense, then we’ll explain why not now and under what conditions it may make sense in the future.
But again, what we won’t do…is SELL YOU on it.
Think you can manage it on your own? Look at this diagram and think about what’s the more valuable use of your time and your staff’s – operating your business or managing social media to get more new customers?
If it DOES makes sense to market your business using social media then here are some of the possible ways to do it:
- Build professional Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, YouTube or even LinkedIn Company Accounts for your business and include appropriate elements in each and ensure brand continuity across all through their coordinated design.
- Manage each of your accounts on a daily basis.
- Suggest ways for you to develop content on your own – we will post it for you.
- If you need help developing content, we can do it for you.
- We will engage with your customers, only bringing you into the conversation when it gets personal.
- We will suggest recommendations from your customers to their friends if you’re accepting new customers of their type at that time.
- We’ll manage your reputation on social networks and act if something negative appears.
- We’ll manage your accounts “inbox” responding to messages or alerting you or your staff if it becomes personal or needs direct involvement.
- We’ll remove Porn and Spam from your accounts – oh yeah, they’ve found their way here too.
- We’ll report and analyze your social mentions and business reputation statistics monthly.
To Get Started
If you want a competitive evaluation of your online reputation and a discussion of how to protect it from harm, contact us today at , or contact us online. Only the best SEO Company Summit Marketing will help you get new customers & can protect your online reputation.